Friday, April 11, 2008

Back to reality








Well, I got back from southern California a few days ago and came back to my reality. Luckily I am in a little better shape emotionally but still have issues on my mind that need to be taken care of.

I really did enjoy the trip because I got more than I expected from it. I believe I have brought back a friendship that I had lost a few months ago. That was a surprise and was happy to find that.

I also met a lot of interesting people on the trip and saw a lot of things I wanted to see like Roy's old time Diner that is very popular to photographers. I also saw a few other cool spots on historic route 66 like a Mcdonalds made up of old train cars.

I go back to work and school next week and hope to be in a better mindset when I get back. Through this experience I have found that a lot of people do care about me and appreciate that very much.

Let me know what you think about my blog and photos.

Martin

No comments:

Martins Photo World